What to Bring for your
Have a look at this list if you’re not sure what you should bring with for boat tour
- Weather appropriate clothing – it is always a little colder at sea than it is on land – An extra layer will not go a miss. And a jacket/windbreaker is essential. For the hot days, a cap or hat and for the cold days a beanie & gloves.
- Sensible shoes, for the lady’s flat shoes are recommended (No high heel shoes).
- Sun block, sunglasses.
- Camera – Tips on Whale Photography 101
Due to being on a moving boat Tripods & Binoculars are not advised & Drones / UAV not permitted.
- If you are prone to motion sickness or do not have ‘sturdy sea legs’ it is best to purchase and take seasick or motion sickness prevention tablets in advance as per instructions on the packet. We are not permitted to stock this medication. We stock a variety of natural remedies such as acupressure armband & aromatic inhalers.
- Not suitable for people with limited mobility (please contact us for more information or if you have questions on this topic).
The Experience of a Lifetime