WHALE SEASON: June – December 2018
|Students | Seniors||R700|
|Children (under 14)||R380|
|Children (under 5)||FREE|
• Enquire about our discount rates for groups of 10 or more.
• Private Exclusive whale watching trips are available on request, please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS POLICY
All trips are weather permitting; cancellation can occur with little prior notice if necessary. Notification of any cancellations will be made telephonically on the day of the booked trip. Should the trip not take place due to sea conditions or cancellation for any reason by the company, no payment is required.
At the discretion of the skipper, if the tour is unsatisfactory due to no whale and/or dolphin sightings the guests may be offered a 50% refund or the option of joining another trip based on availability.
Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Bookings will be released if the guests have not arrived 15 minutes prior to departure, unless we have been notified telephonically. Cancellation terms apply.
For bookings of 1- 20 Persons
• Cancellations or amendments to confirmed booking received less than 24hrs before time of trip, 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
For a booking of +21 Persons/Private Charter tours
• Cancellations or amendments to confirmed booking received less than 7 day before date of trip, 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
• In the event of unforeseeable circumstances policies can be amended at the discretion of Southern Right Charters
Southern Right Charters shall under no circumstances be liable for any act or omission of any outsourced operators.
INDEMNITY & LIABILITY: Guests will be required to sign an indemnity passenger list on arrival.
CHILDREN POLICY: All ages welcome, however all children under 12 must wear life jackets for the full duration on-board, and be under adult supervision at all times. For infants the parents must be notified of the life jacket condition as often with kids under 2 years old they can be very uncomfortable, also we would strongly advise motion sickness syrup for infants and no prams are allowed on board.
MARKETING MATERIAL: Any photo or video material taken by the company during tours can be used for marketing purposes without consent from the guest.