Have a look at this list if you’re not sure what you should bring with for the whale watching in Hermanus trip:
- Weather appropriate clothing- windbreaker jacket, it is always a little colder at sea than it is on land
- Sensible shoes, for the ladies flat shoes are recommended (No high heel shoes)
- Sun block; sunglasses & cap or hat for hot days & gloves and ‘beanie’ for the cold days
- If you are prone to motion sickness or do not have ‘sturdy sea legs’ it is best to purchase and take sea sick or motion sickness prevention tablets in advance as per instructions on the packet.
- We are not permitted to stock this medication. We strongly advise that those who feel they might suffer from seasickness should not consume too much alcohol the evening prior and avoid extremely fatty breakfasts.